The Suburban Rabbit

You hate me 'cause I eat your flowers and leave pellets all over your yard. But your children love me — they call me "Peter Cottontail", even though I'm a girl. None of you understands me. Maybe this blog will help to educate you all.

Name:
Location: Republic of Texas

Gene Bob tells me that my middle name must be "Bob" if I live in Texas, which I do. And Gene Bob is never wrong. Fortunately, the law according to Gene Bob does *NOT* say that I have to use the nickname "Billy" for my first name. Therefore, since one has to put one's foot down someplace or float off into space, I insist upon using my given first name.

20060729

Backyard Update

I overheard the Grey One talking with the leader of the wall builders and now believe that there will be a fence on top of the wall.
Aside #1:4 —I thought the rule was one white guy watching four hispanics working, but the boss of this crew seems to be a hispanic himself. Could it be that they really are taking over?
A fence on top would make sense and would explain the big shiny posts sticking out of the wall. I didn't know what they were for and thought they must help the guys build the wall straight or something.

Anyway, they're about halfway done with the wall and I think they're planning on working Sunday to finish the wall part. Kinda sucks to have to work the whole weekend, but I guess that's the life of a construction worker. You gotta work when there's work to do and the weather is good.

2 Comments:

Blogger Gene said...

You rabbits are promoting The Gay Agenda, ya know. Witness this!

--

Here comes Peter Cottontail
Hopping down the bunny trail,
Hippity hoppity,
Easter's on its way!

Bringing every girl and boy
A basketful of Easter joy
Things to make your Easter
Bright and gay. <----!!!

7/29/2006 10:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

According to a gay friend of mine, that verse was written before gay meant gay. Back then it meant "happy".

I encourage you to contact a Mr. Bowdler (sp?) to inquire about updating the lyrics to something more palatable to James Dobson.

7/29/2006 2:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home