The Suburban Rabbit

You hate me 'cause I eat your flowers and leave pellets all over your yard. But your children love me — they call me "Peter Cottontail", even though I'm a girl. None of you understands me. Maybe this blog will help to educate you all.

Name:
Location: Republic of Texas

Gene Bob tells me that my middle name must be "Bob" if I live in Texas, which I do. And Gene Bob is never wrong. Fortunately, the law according to Gene Bob does *NOT* say that I have to use the nickname "Billy" for my first name. Therefore, since one has to put one's foot down someplace or float off into space, I insist upon using my given first name.

20060224

Is this working?

The people in the big house got Wi-Fi. Finally!

You'd think that in this day and age, and especially in this community, that everyone would have Wi-Fi by now. But No-oooooo! Judging from the signal levels here in the backyard, I'm surrounded by a bunch of Luddites.

And then, wouldn't you know it? They turned on security! Sheesh! What's a rabbit got to do to get on the internet? Luckily for me, the grey one wanted to test his connection from outside and he left his notes when he went back in. I was able to copy down his SSID and pass phrase before he came back to get them.

So I finally get to tell my story. Maybe you'll learn a few things. Maybe even tolerance. I can hope, can't I?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home